Heads down today sorting out plants for the sale, no end to moving and sorting, from the greenhouse and shade house to the nursery, grouping like plants together, more dotting etc.

It is all coming together and with the new signs it looks rather professional, unfortunately too busy to take pics.

We also found out that one sprinkler is broken and the tap on the main picnic site has been broken off so a visit to the plumbing supplier is in order and somehow we have to make things even more vandal proof.

The staff is still at it, some serious weeding and cleaning up around the dell and some major cleanup around the manager’s house with the trees pruned and Strelizia nicolai cut right down.

I managed to level one small section in the shade house, the rest will have to wait till after the sale.